Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bowing to your iPhone: Apple keeps iPhone users on a short tether



Apple likes to keep iPhone users on a short leash.  Perhaps the greatest attestation of the power of being cool is that Apple can sell you a very short charging cable for a hefty $20.  You see the irony of this when you find someone, like your friend Ray bent over near the wall outlet. 

"What are you doing Ray?" you ask.  

"I'm being cool talking on my cool new iPhone."

"You don't look so cool in that  bent over position."

"The charging cable is kinda short."

"But Ray, it's only lunch time.  Why are you charging your phone?"

"I had to use my navigation this morning, and made two phone calls."

"That doesn't seem like a lot. Does it always run down this fast?"

"No, not at all.  On days when I don't use it much it will go right through supper time."

"So it works fine so long as you don't use it much?"

"Yes.  Would you like to bend over and see some of the cool things this baby can do?"

"Thanks, I'll pass."



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a "G" rated site - family appropriate comments only please. Violators will be reported to Mother.